WHAT WE DO...
Together with our partners, HII-C iteratively builds and refines concrete proof-of-concept, cloud-native health systems architectures and software applications
A team that loves data
Our goal is to effectively use data to inform the user of predictions, possible issues to look out for and suggest appropriate actions. We study and use Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to make this possible. Pulling from many different data sources, we want to make the user's job as easy as possible.
A team that utilizes elegant frontend design
Our team powers the entire electronic health record system using the Angular programming language. We help modularize, develop and link features to one another to create a seamless user experience. Creating an entirely online health record system, we build the framework for other teams to utilize.
A team focused on user-centered design
Our team studies user patterns, typical usage and designs the user interfaces that will be created by the App Development team. We work closely with our partners in academics and industry to create a smooth user experience that enhances user workflow.
ONLINE DEMO COMING SOON
As HII-C grows, we expect to provide services to facilitate pre-production development and business development/incubator activities.
Key elements of our approach include:
- Establishing and expanding key partnerships – healthcare organizations, public/government entities, standards/interoperability consortia, academia, and commercial entities
- Solving meaningful health IT problems on our testbed architecture and data sources.
- Contributing to definition of a formal reference architecture through consortia and SDO activities
- Building and using an evolving reference infrastructure based on the formal architecture
- Establishing an application development framework that supports the infrastructure
- Attracting developers to work on infrastructure, services, knowledge modeling, and users applications.